What is a LIFE Group?
- A LIFE Group is a small group of (6-12) people who meet regularly for the purpose of growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- LIFE Groups are relational and Christ-centred.
- Time together consists of encouraging study, great conversation, praying, and serving together (and if you're lucky, there might even be some refreshments).
Which group should I join?
- Our Life Groups have people in all seasons and stages of life.
- We meet in homes throughout the week at various locations.
What will we study?
- Typically the study will follow questions provided from the previous Sunday’s sermon.
- Some groups follow other Biblical topics via book or video series.
Where do I sign-up?
- Phone or email the church office.
604-796-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org